Economic Association of Niš (EAN) is a non-governmental and non-profit association of economists within the Association of Economists of Serbia with the mission of advancing economic science and practice. The main objectives of EAN are:
- Economic development and popularization of science and practice.
- Improving the quality of corporate and public governance.
- Improvement of the economic system, regulation and economic policy.
- Improving competitiveness.
- The affirmation of ethical behavior in economic decision-making.
In accordance with the statute and program commitment, activities of EAN place through:
- SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY
In the past, EAN on their meetings tried to consider the most relevant topics of the current economic life. Since that period continues the tradition of Economic Council of Niš, as most important regional conference of this kind.
- NIŠ CONFERENCE OF ECONOMISTS 2004-2010.
- PUBLISHING ACTIVITY
In the publishing activities, EAN, as co-editor, continued publication of the Economic, journal with the longest tradition in this region.